- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
They have been doing my mechanic work for many years...No issues & no problems...They do great work.Ronald L.
I go there for my inspection sticker. Usually in an out.Angel W.
Great Service at a fair price.Danny N.
Loved the Service here! Greg and his family do a wonderful job of answering your questions about what's wrong with your car, helping you decide the best course of action, and completing work on your car as quickly as possible. They provide rides to and from your place of business if you need that while you're waiting for your car to be fixed. And they treat you like you're family. Would recommend Simpson's Auto Services without hesitation any time!Anonymous
Replaced my transmission fluid in my truck. Went through the trouble of looking up information on the internet and even making a call to Toyota to make sure everything was done correctly. I'm a very satisfied customer.Jesse B.
Thanks to Greg and company for getting me back on the road today. He replaced a cracked fuel pump that was leaking dangerously all over the place. He even showed me the old part and put my mind at ease. I now have a new favorite shop that this former NASA technician can trust!Honore C.